Ruby's Runway

Ruby's Runway
A fashion & style blog from a very chic chien...

8.01.2010

It's Ruby Star.

So, ViVi G. Girls, ever wonder who's behind all the fashion happenings that go on in ViVi G. shoes?

Well, it's me. A 7.3 pound Havanese named Ruby Star.
I take turns lounging in my hot pink cheetah bed in the Glen Eagle store and the bottom shelf of our wrapping station in Wayne.
I am notorious for leaving treats in my mommy's Kate Spade heels.
I prefer steak over chicken and those lovely organic lollipops from Whole Foods.

But.
Most of all,
I like shoes.
And,
I know a good heel from a bad.
After all,
I was a shop dog in a very fabulous shoe boutique starting at the tender age of 12 weeks.
So.
You can say,
I really know my accessories.
And,
I can walk the walk.
And,
I can talk the talk.
So, get ready for some "Ruff" & tough fashion advice, suggestions, style trends, designer news, favorite recipes, photos of the ViVi G. Girls in their fabulous accessories, fashion faux pas, shoe alets, and much much more from the puppy who has seen it all and isn't afraid to share it.

From one shoe lover to another,

XOXO-Ruby Star-XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment