Ruby's Runway

Ruby's Runway
A fashion & style blog from a very chic chien...

10.06.2010

It's a Wrap!

What do Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson, Lady GaGa, Whitney Port, and the New York Times have in common?
Chan Luu wrap bracelets.
Seen wrapped around the arms of celebs galore and just really awesome fashionistas in general and gracing the pages of magazine after magazine after newspaper and on television, these wrap bracelets are the IT thing.
And they have been for a while.
A great while.
And it's NOT cooling off.
Looks like a classic to me.

Besides looking super hot on their own, they also look fab layered with other bangles and bracelets.
The more the merrier.
I just hope mommy will buy me four.
What? I have four wrists.
Kind of.
Anyways, grab yours quick because I mean it when I say it, these are worth more than liquid gold.
Especially, when your girlfriends are too late to score one.

Happy Shopping!
xoxo Ruby Star xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment