Ruby's Runway

Ruby's Runway
A fashion & style blog from a very chic chien...

9.26.2010

Everyone Loves a Good Deal....

Sorry so MIA girls, but I was very busy in NYC last week! Mommy & Nino (Jen & Sherri) and I had a wonderful time and boy oh boy did we get some serious merchandise for holiday, resort, and spring. Remember, we buy way ahead of the season...so if you're super nice to me I may just give you a peek of what's coming in.



I take bribes.



Especially those involving food.


Speaking of food...



We went to my mommy's favorite restaurant, Pastis, in SoHo. I enjoyed some steak frites with the perfect amount of bernaise...and the most fantastic dessert ever- sticky toffee pudding with ice cream for dessert. I usually try to stay healthy, but I cheated a bit. You have to let yourself splurge sometimes...



Anyways, get ready for some AMAZING and EXCLUSIVE new designers, along with incredible new designs from our beloved brands.






Okay, so back to the title. Now, you know you have a REALLY good shoe, when a designer brings the style back again. Well , here it is...



Sam Edelman's: The Simone.



In black.



In putty.



We have it all.



The best part?



$99.



That's right.



$99.



What's the catch?



Nothing.



It's comfortable.



It's chic.



It has a rubber bottom.



It's suede.



It looks amazing with dresses, skirts, skinny pants, bootleg jeans, and leggings.






The Simone is on fire.



We had whiners, criers and more when we sold out last year.






Run...don't walk!






Happy Shopping!



xoxo Ruby Star xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment