Ruby's Runway

Ruby's Runway
A fashion & style blog from a very chic chien...

9.27.2011

Athletic calves need boots too...

It's VERY hard having any sort of calf muscle and fitting into high boots.
Let's get honest here.
I run around the back yard like a wild woman and to be frank,
I was born with big calves.
Yes I am a Havanese with big calves.
What's a girl to do?
Buy the "Paris" boot, that's what.
The back zipper and side elastic REALLY help a girl out in these times of need.
Plus, it's ultra-slimming and looks RAD with leggings and long tunic.
Sign me up!
If you don't believe me, try them on at ViVi G.
They're designed by Delman and are made with luxe Italian leather.
Later girls...
I have some strutting to do.
There is a very handsome yellow lab that lives next door who loves a lady in a nice pair of boots.

Happy Shopping!
xoxo Ruby Star xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment