Ruby's Runway

Ruby's Runway
A fashion & style blog from a very chic chien...

11.01.2010

Here's my vote!





So, being a "canine", I am not allowed to vote?
What gives?

Instead of voting for a party per se,
I am voting for jewelry.

My jewelry vote this week is our brand new Italian bracelets.
I promise you,
No other store will have these sparkling beauties.
You see, they come straight from Italy.
Traveling the great blue ocean straight to ViVi G. SHOES.
Sherri saw these brilliantly shining bracelets and HAD to have them in the stores.
She begged.
She pleaded.
She attempted to speak Italian.
Finally,
they obliged.
And now, they are here for you!

So, the only "tea party" i'll be voting for is at a Taste of Britain in Wayne.
(our neighbor who sells delicious tea).

See you soon ViVi G. girls!

Happy Shopping!
xoxo Ruby Star xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment